Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pessiman's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pessiman

Pessiman's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Pessiman's Moderator Application   Pessiman's Moderator Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 am

Pessiman's Moderator Application!

I'd like to start by saying, that I'm pretty new to Overload X. I will do my best to become an active player, and I know that this server can go far. I'm applying for Moderator, because I think that it would be very fun and I feel as if I could do alot for this server to be a moderator of a server like this. I do understand that it requires alot of responsibility to be a moderator, and I have had plenty of experience in the past.

Question (Made by myself)

NAME: My name? It's Pessiman, IRL its Nathan.

WHY SHOULD WE PICK YOU: I'm signing up for a Moderator because this server seems lovely, and I want to be a big part of it. I want to play an important role of the server, and I will do my best to be helpful & active! I've got alot of experience being a moderator, and I've also been somewhat of a co-owner . I want to witness the growth of this server, and I think I could do that better if I were a moderator. I also think that I could be a good asset for the staff team of this server, but I don't know - What do you guys think? I need the servers support, or I will not be a good moderator. I'd say that I can contribute and help out alot on this server. I know how to solve a fight or a problem, without of being a part of it.

Lets take an example of what problems can occur when you're a moderator:

Player 1 flames Player 2, and Player 2 starts to flame back. How may I handle this situation? It's simple. The first thing I would do, is to ask them kindly to stop the fight. If this doesn't work, I once again warn them depending on the level of the flame. If this doesn't work, I will mute them both for...Lets say 15 minutes. I unmute them, and I might ask them "Did you guys learn a lesson?". If they don't stop after this, I will give them another mute & I will wait for an higher ranked staff member to review the situation. I will never ever take any actions without of giving out warnings, if the player isn't advertising other servers. In that case, I would immediately mute him.

The main point of a moderator, is to be able to handle fights without of being a part of them!

WILL YOU BE ACTIVE: It depends wich day it is, but I can be active atleast 4 hours a day on the weekends. Probably more, don't worry. You'll see me alot ingame.

WILL YOU BE HELPFUL: Yes, of course, I will always do my best to help and contribute. I'm also a good guide writer, so I will be able to write guides to help people out!

HOW CAN YOU HELP US: I can help you by simply moderating the server. I can try to make donations when I come around the money, and I hope you understand that. Moderating, cleaning up after spammers and making the server have a nice atmosphere is what I can do.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm Pessiman, an experienced RSPS player who will not let you down. I think that Overload X looks like a very nice server, and I hope that the forums will be nice for me aswell. I'd love to moderate a server like this, and I can be very active since I've got alot of spare time. Why would you pick me? Well, that's up to you. I'd say that I'm a good moderator, but I don't know how you look at me? Maybe you don't see me as a good choice for a moderator, but I hope you do. I really appreciate that you took your time to read through this, it means alot to me! Also, I know I'm new but don't worry - I'll be old soon!
Have a nice day,

- Pessiman
Back to top Go down

Pessiman's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1