Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a guide on how to start playing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pk beast 99
Mod
Mod

a guide on how to start playing! Empty
PostSubject: a guide on how to start playing!   a guide on how to start playing! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:48 pm

1. download the client from the forums

2. type the username and password you want

3. when u start u will have a starter package that have 50m and few items you can use that to buy a few items from the shops to get u started

3. training:u can train at ::train a teleport that takes you to rock crabs (you get 1200 exp when you hit 1) that should take like 15 minutes to get 99 in 1 comabt skill and 1 hour 30 mins to get level 126

4. money making: now after you have trained and you have a high level its time to make some cash! if u want to make low cash u can do some barrows and sell the pieces to shop like 1m per piece if u want a high cash i recomend u do some bossing

5. summoning: if u want to get level 138 u should get 99 summon but before u get 99 summoning get some charms first u can kill rock crabs for that if u want to know more about summoning go the summon guide

well i hope thats good enough for you enjoy the server and if u have any question just pm me ign

IGN: pk beast 99

p.s.s:this guide will be updated in the future with screenshots and everything!
Back to top Go down
Prodigy

PostSubject: Re: a guide on how to start playing!   a guide on how to start playing! EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:16 am

Yo bro im a noob on the seerver thanks for tips mate. Lol
Back to top Go down
Rommi

Rommi

PostSubject: Re: a guide on how to start playing!   a guide on how to start playing! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:02 am

Good job. I think that's gonna help newbies.
Back to top Go down
Fear Figment

Fear Figment

PostSubject: Re: a guide on how to start playing!   a guide on how to start playing! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:31 am

this will help the new players alot. Smile
good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a guide on how to start playing!   a guide on how to start playing! Empty

Back to top Go down

a guide on how to start playing!
Page 1 of 1