Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iwantgeepeez for mod ingame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iwantgeepeez

iwantgeepeez for mod ingame Empty
PostSubject: iwantgeepeez for mod ingame   iwantgeepeez for mod ingame EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Irl name: Caden

If sin²x = d²-cos²x , then d =I'm very bad at math!

Irl pic: To personal

How long have you been playing Overloadx?:I've been playing overloadx for 2 days now an ive come to know a lot about this server.

How many hours are you on daily at average?:In week days 3-4 hours weekends 5+ less i have something going on irl.

Why would you make a good mod on Overloadx?:I would make a good mod because i help all new players with spawning an commands.

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions?:I know what i'm doing ive been mods in a few servers an a co owner in another.

Are you willing to help players?: Yes i'm willing to help i was helping all the new players my first day.

What is it you like about Overloadx?: What i like is that the pking is great, great owner an great community.

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules: I will punish them to the same things i would to other people i don't even know.

Have you got a Youtube account? No i don't have 1.

Do you understand that getting votes in a corrupt way (for example: buying votes or making multiple accounts to vote) will result in an forum account ban? Yes that is a crappy way to get votes an will never happen.

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good mod that you will be demoted? Yes i understand there is no reason to break a rule because this server is awesome!

Last edited by iwantgeepeez on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pk beast 99
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: iwantgeepeez for mod ingame   iwantgeepeez for mod ingame EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm

application denied please read the template!
Back to top Go down
Rushed

Rushed

PostSubject: Nice aplication :)   iwantgeepeez for mod ingame EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Nice aplication Smile
Back to top Go down
iwantgeepeez

PostSubject: Re: iwantgeepeez for mod ingame   iwantgeepeez for mod ingame EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:13 pm

lol follow the template i did follow it
Back to top Go down
i shemale i

PostSubject: Re: iwantgeepeez for mod ingame   iwantgeepeez for mod ingame EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:57 am

i like the app to bad he quit yesterday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iwantgeepeez for mod ingame   iwantgeepeez for mod ingame Empty

Back to top Go down

iwantgeepeez for mod ingame
Page 1 of 1