Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fear Figments lovely mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fear Figment

Fear Figment

Fear Figments lovely mod app Empty
PostSubject: Fear Figments lovely mod app   Fear Figments lovely mod app EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:30 am

Irl Name: Cameron

Languages: English, also speak alittle dingo

If sin²x = d²-cos²x , then d = screw math

Irl Pic :

How long have you been playing Overloadx? - week.

How many hours are you on daily at average?. - 7

Why do you want to become a mod on Overloadx?: i want to help the overloadx community and assist players and new players with any and all problems.

Why would you make a good mod on Overloadx: im in a different time zone then alot of people , so i can help other players that are close to this time zone, when no other mods are on.

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions? masterpkz admin, generationx head mod.

Are you willing to help players?:always, i already do.

What is it you like about Overloadx?:community, and the gaming experience

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules:i will resolve the matter according to the rules and owner, is a second offence with warning possible jail time.

Have you got a Youtube account? (If you have one, post it here):Fryztm

Do you understand that getting votes in a corrupt way (for example: buying votes or making multiple accounts to vote) will result in an forum account ban? yes i understand.

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good mod that you will be demoted?
yes i fully understand
Back to top Go down
i shemale i

Fear Figments lovely mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Figments lovely mod app   Fear Figments lovely mod app EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am

I like the app you have experience as a mod and you are on another time zone which is really helpful to players who are new and log on and don't really have anyone to help them.I have never once seen you ask or beg Chris for mod but i do see you help people out as well as respectful to players and staff. Chris i would give him some thought as of being mod.
Back to top Go down

Fear Figments lovely mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overload X :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: