Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my staff app see what you think

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
36 D O U B L E D

my staff app see what you think  Empty
PostSubject: my staff app see what you think    my staff app see what you think  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Years of experience = i never played the real rs but ive been playing private servers for like 3 years altogether ive got experience as mod and admin i had like 11 month as mod and like 9 month as admin if it helps my app i was also co owner on a server
Talking ability = "i have good talking ability im a fast typer and also im great to get along with but i wont tolerate bs lol so i tell ppl wen they need to be told "
Comfort zone = "i like to play the game fully so if i was able to pvm and pvp as a mod that would be awsome "
People skills = "i have great ppl skills my irl job is actually event security wich includes talking to thousands of ppl im fair but also firm im usually good at getting respect back from players but hey not every1 will be polite "
Age ="im 19 almost 20 years of age "
how i can help you "id like to help you guys out with knowledge of some of the great servers ive played over the years and i look to bring my standard of how i deal with things"

P.S if it helps im really really active like anywhere between 1 and a half hours to 10 hours a day and im a really fast learner
Back to top Go down
Owner-Cody
Mod
Mod
Owner-Cody

my staff app see what you think  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my staff app see what you think    my staff app see what you think  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 pm

we will take your application into consideration =]
Back to top Go down
http://tyt756@yahoo.com

my staff app see what you think
Page 1 of 1