Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L Disguise L

Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!] Empty
PostSubject: Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!]   Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:37 pm

What is your real name? Nick

What is your in game name? L Disguise L

What is your age? 15

How can we contact you? MSN or Skype

Why do you want to be a moderator? Because I played the server before it went down and I loved it. I want to better this awesome community even more. I will try to the best of my abilites as a Moderator.

How much experience do you have in being a moderator? On a few old servers from a few years ago.

Do you have enough time to take any interest in the forums? I love forums a lot, I'm always active on the forums, as well as in-game.

Did you take part in the forums before you sent your application? Yes, I have taken part in the forums before this application has been posted.

Do you have a lot of patience with questions when players need help? Yes, I have a lot of patience with people. The only person who gets me somewhat annoyed is my 10 year old sister.

Have you ever operated as a moderator before? Yes, I have been a moderator before, but I resigned as I quit RSPS's for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Admin Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!]   Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:49 pm

We'll take this into Consideration Razz
Back to top Go down
L Disguise L

PostSubject: Re: Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!]   Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:56 am

Take your time. :]
Back to top Go down
Pierit

PostSubject: Re: Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!]   Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:16 am

no support too many mods atm in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!]   Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Disguise's Staff App [If It's Ok!]
Page 1 of 1