Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application :[]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FC Champ

Mod Application :[]  Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application :[]    Mod Application :[]  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi there everyone FC here and ima just get right into what this is really bout

How long have you been playing: Well, i have been playing about 2 days now.

How active are you: Weekdays/weekends: Weekdays : at least 4-5 hours a day, Weekends:Most of the time all day if required.

What do you think the most important Help Squad rule is: Helping at least the first 20 minutes of when i log in.

How old are you: I am the age of 18

Why you deserve Mod: Well i really like helping people and ive already been trying to advertise for this server cause i love it so much cause its creative, ive been muted on at least 4 servers for spamming this server and banned on 1.

Short biography of yourself: Im a very nice but kind of shy kind of person but i can become strict at some points but i get along with people very nicely. =)

I respect any response given to me and im sorry if i failed this app. but i like to keep my hopes up and thanks for reading

FC Champ, Signing off
Back to top Go down
Owner-Cody
Mod
Mod
Owner-Cody

Mod Application :[]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application :[]    Mod Application :[]  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:22 pm

We will take into consideration =]
Back to top Go down
http://tyt756@yahoo.com

Mod Application :[]
Page 1 of 1