Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner-Cody
Mod
Mod
Owner-Cody

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:55 pm

What is your real name? Cody

What is your in game name? Cody

What is your age? 14

How can we contact you? Email or Skype

Why do you want to be a Admin?Because i feel like i could really help better the server as i was the previous co owner.

Do you have enough time to take any interest in the forums? Yes i could be very much active on the forums.

Did you take part in the forums before you sent your application? Yes, I have taken part in the forums before this application has been posted.

Do you have a lot of patience with questions when players need help? Yes, i am a very patient person when it comes to helping people out because it gives you a sense of accomplishment

Have you ever operated as a Admin before? yes i have i have about 4 years of rsps experience and would be able to help out this server.
Back to top Go down
http://tyt756@yahoo.com
Ms Jane

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:31 pm

gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Pierit

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:15 am

no support plenty of admins atm other than that if there will be new staff it will have to be from another timezone in my opinion as atm (11 am my time) 0 staff online and 1 duper online who can't be stopped now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1