Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rushed's Mod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rushed

Rushed

Rushed's Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Rushed's Mod application   Rushed's Mod application EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Irl Name: Jake

Languages: English

If sin²x = d²-cos²x , then d = D

Irl Pic : I dont know how to put it in here but my FB is Jacob Perdomo i have a little sister in the profile pic and were in a car.

How long have you been playing Overloadx? about 2 weeks

How many hours are you on daily at average?. 6

Why do you want to become a mod on Overloadx?: Because i can bring alot to the table. i help people in need. and i just love to help.

Why would you make a good mod on Overloadx: Becuase im nice in general even to rude players i try to be respectfull

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions? Ive been staff on soulsplit but i quit because they replaced me for a unknown reson

Are you willing to help players?: Oh yes that is what i mainly do on the game.

What is it you like about Overloadx?: I LOVE the wildy and i like the owner for puting up with my questions.

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules: i tell him/her that they have been warned and that i will report them to a mod if further rule breaking continues.

Have you got a Youtube account? (If you have one, post it here): Jacobperdomo

Do you understand that getting votes in a corrupt way (for example: buying votes or making multiple accounts to vote) will result in an forum account ban? Yes i understand and i will never do it or allow it ingame.

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good mod that you will be demoted? Yes i understand and if i did ever do it i will resign as staff. (I have never broken the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Coder Josh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rushed's Mod application   Rushed's Mod application EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm

I'd like to talk to you more about this in-game. Next time i'm available and your online, shoot me a pm.
Back to top Go down
i shemale i

PostSubject: Re: Rushed's Mod application   Rushed's Mod application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:54 am

I don't think i have seen you in-game but i do like your mod app i hope to see you play and good luck with your app.
Back to top Go down
i shemale i

PostSubject: Re: Rushed's Mod application   Rushed's Mod application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:07 am

and if you get mod i look forward to working with you
Back to top Go down
pk beast 99
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Rushed's Mod application   Rushed's Mod application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 am

i shemale i DO NOT double post! this is ur first and last warning
Back to top Go down
Rushed

Rushed

PostSubject: Thank you   Rushed's Mod application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:45 pm

I sure wish josh or chris was on when im on so we can talk about it :/ i wish the head admin could talk to me instead because josh or chris are never on Sad
Back to top Go down
i shemale i

PostSubject: Re: Rushed's Mod application   Rushed's Mod application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 pm

i was adding on to a post i already sent really man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushed's Mod application   Rushed's Mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushed's Mod application
Page 1 of 1