Overload X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the RSPS Dream!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skullsnipe's Mod Application

Go down 

Should Skullsnipe become a Mod?
yes
Skullsnipe's Mod Application I_vote_lcap0%Skullsnipe's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Skullsnipe's Mod Application I_vote_lcap100%Skullsnipe's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
skullsnipe

Skullsnipe's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Skullsnipe's Mod Application   Skullsnipe's Mod Application EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Irl Name:Chris

Languages: I know some spanish, chinese, german, and all of english

If sin²x = d²-cos²x , then d = Screw Math

Irl Pic :

How long have you been playing Overloadx? I'm on my 3rd day i belive

How many hours are you on daily at average?.: I've been on for like 5 straight hours, I can be on all day if i can. I'll useualy be on.

Why do you want to become a mod on Overloadx?:Because everyone complains about the mods. I belive i'd be a good mod that the community would respect.

Why would you make a good mod on Overloadx: I know how to deal with complaining people most of the time, I'd be on nearly 24/7 so i would know what was going on with the coding, and bug issues.

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions? Owner of my own server wich is currently down. Co-Owner in Lead2Death, And mod in plenty of other random servers that i can't remember the name of.

Are you willing to help players?: Whenever i can i try to.

What is it you like about Overloadx?: The community and the staff, and the Old School RS feeling.

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules: I would let the first one slide, then after that, rules are rules, the consiquences woud depend on what rules were broken.

Have you got a Youtube account? (If you have one, post it here): Yes, Skullsnipeify, and Skullsnipe
Back to top Go down

Skullsnipe's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1